If you're like me, the process of breeding the perfect Pokémon in X & Y may seem like a lifetime, and the process of hatching that flawless creature can eat up some of your valuable time. So, I put together a little guide to help you guys hatch eggs faster in just a few simple steps! Hopefully this nifty manual may be of help to all of you. My first guide, so please be lenient.
Step 1: Grab a Pokémon with Ability Flame Body or Magma Armor
The Abilities Flame Body and Magma Armor halve the number of steps required to hatch and egg. Pretty useful, right?
Two Pokémon you can easily obtain in X & Y which possess this ability are:
Fletchinder (pre-evolutionary form Fletchling found in Santalune Forest or Routes 2 and 3; evolves at level 17)
Litwick (found inside Lost Hotel; located on Route 15)
You can certainly use a Talonflame, Lampent, or Chandelure with Flame Body to help hatch the eggs if you have either of them in your possession. Pokémon with Magma Armor such as Camerupt and Macargo are still an option, but it is highly recommended to use the two Pokémon I have listed above, especially Fletchinder because you can fly to the IV Checker in Kiloude City and arrive at the Day Care faster on Route 7.
Step 2: Obtain the Hatching O-Power
I'll be honest, obtaining the Hatching O-Power may take a while, but it is extremely worth the time. You must first obtain all the other O-Powers from Mr. Bonding, but luckily I have listed the locations where you will find him, and this should take you about 10-15 minutes tops. There are 16 total before the Hatching O-Power:
· Attack Power, Defense Power, HP Restoring Power and Capture Power - found on Route 5 where you first meet Mr. Bonding.
· Special Attack Power – found inside Camphier Hotel.
· Sp. Defense Power – Found inside Ambrette Hotel.
· Accuracy Power – Found inside Dendemille Town Pokémon Center.
· Speed Power – Found inside Geosenge Hotel.
· Prize Money Power – Found inside Cyllage City Hotel.
· Exp. Point Power – Found inside Anistar City Pokémon Center.
· Befriending Power – Found inside Courmarine City Pokémon Center.
· Encounter Power – Found inside Laverre City Pokémon Center.
· Stealth Power – Found inside Couriway Town Hotel.
· PP Restoring Power – Found inside Snowbelle City Pokémon Center.
· Bargain Power – Found inside Hotel Richissime.
· Critical Power – Found inside Shalour City Pokémon Center.
TIP: In Pokémon Centers, Mr. Bonding will be found facing a corner on the left side. In hotels, you must go upstairs and he will be always in the room on the far right, with the exception of Hotel Richissime (he will be found in the lobby next to a pillar).
After obtaining the other 16 O-Powers, you will have to max out your style in Luminose City, and then head to Café Introversion where he will give you the Hatching O-Power!
Step 3: Ride Your Bike On Route 7!
Now for the final step. This is a probably the easiest option to hatch your egg, as the Day Care is located on Route 7 for easy access and there is a straight horizontal path stretching from the entrance of Camphrier Town to ride your bike. Hatching the egg should take you approximately three minutes tops.
- Bike in circles around the Prism Tower in Centrico Plaza.
- Ride the Skiddos on Route 12 in the Baa de Mer Ranch.
- By completing the Regional Kalos Pokédex you recieve the Oval Charm from Professor Sycamore in his lab in Luminose City. The Oval Charm increases the likelihood of eggs appearing in the Day Care.
I hope this mini-guide I put together helped you guys out! With these three steps, it should take you 3 minutes at the max to hatch your precious Egg. If you have any questions, just reply to this topic and I'll get back to you!
Edited by PinoyPwnage, 08 December 2013 - 02:11 PM.